Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Newton's Laws of Graduation

Stumbled upon this on phdcomics.com ...

Netwon's Laws of Graduation

Observation: Laws hold for Post graduation and graduation studies as well.

First law:
Well ?! will talk about it later ...
Second law: Reminds me of dayz when I was writing the adhoc networks paper with Sanjeeth and Edwin. I guess it took more than a month to complete. But lets not try to work the law backwards to get an idea of our motivation. It was anyway a `weak reject` much to our dismay.
As for Third law: Distractions outnumbered each of my actions by a factor of atleast 10. So it holds `in-principle` but for the `equality` part.

............sure gives an idea of how difficult LIFE is...
Here I am, despite all odds !!!

3 Comments:

At Thu Sep 30, 09:08:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Ambar said...

That comic has made me rethink my grand plans to get a PhD. (But it absolutely rocks!)
:-(

 
At Thu Sep 30, 02:38:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sundar said...

Praveer,
Laughing out aloud on your observation about the third lae: "it holds in principle, but for the equality".

Sundar

 
At Fri Oct 01, 01:20:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Praveer said...

Sundar, if u get into specifics, there were 28 "primary" distractions. Then came the movies, internet and not to forget BAKAR. On second thoughts I underestimated the action:distration ratio.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home